Hi , I am new here. I need help from you kings

My iPhone 12 Pro Max suffers from this  reflection or image ghosting sent it apple service engineer in Bangalore apparently they found no issues with this. I bought it on day 2 of the launch because I was impressed with the video capabilities of 11 pro max when I borrowed it from for shooting a documentary. I am student pursuing my masters and in india we almost pay double than that of US counter parts and yet we get this level of service.  I have dropped a mail to Apple but they don't respond, I am a nobody for them.

IMG_20201206_091556.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

What you are seeing is an internal reflection within the camera creating a ghost image. This is a completely normal, albeit annoying, side effect of physics and will be present in all cameras though some mitigate it better than others. In your example photos it is particularly noticeable because you have a very bright light source (i.e. chili's sign, illuminated window) in an otherwise dimly lit scene. 

A few things you can do:

- If you have case with a protective cover over the camera, remove it. This is just another optical surface which can create reflections.

- Clean the exterior surface of the camera lens. A dirty lens will create reflections.

- Control the light in your scene and shoot images and video from angles which minimize the glare and reflections

- Use software to remove the glare and reflections.