Ear pain with Arctis 5

Max746

Right so I always get bad pain in my ears when I have been using the Steel Series Arctis 5 headset for a while. Anyone know how to counter this? Oh and on a side note, headset or just a decent pair of headphones for gaming? I use 2 different pairs of headphones for different things but I am not entirely sure what the point is in switching for gaming and music when the sound quality is so good on both.

I read alot about the Arctis headsets not really being the best for people with bigger heads. Only suggestion that I would give is something that just fits for a bigger head. Could also recommend that you maybe invest in some sort of external mic so that you wont have to swap to a different headset just for gaming/music. I personally use the Logitech Pro X wired headset daily for gaming but also works extremely well for listening to music imo. 

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁