DUAL monitor setup 1080p and 1770p both 27". Wallpapers do not line up?

cschmitzsrq

Can anyone help me figure out why my monitors are not aligned with one another? I figure its the resolution?

IMG_0022.jpg

I dont think 1770p is a thing, but, probably its just slight differences in height, even if the are both 27 in. The one on the right seems to be slightly shorter.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

If the monitors are different resolutions, the image will appear larger on the monitor with a lower resolution.  You'll basically have to customize the wallpaper in photo editing software so one side matches the low resolution monitor, and the other side matches the high resolution monitor.  It can be pretty tedious to get it just right though.

Lol if anyone on the forum has some of these lying around let me know please lol. Could I just run the resolution to 1080 for both when I'm not gaming? Or would the native pixel density effect the wallpaper stiil?

Running both at 1080p would take care of the problem.  The higher resolution monitor might just have a slight blurriness since it won't be pixel-perfect working at the lower resolution. :)