Difference speeds - same timings - will it work well?

I have a 1333Mhz 9-9-9-24 ddr3 stick and I can't find another one with these exact timings. But I did see 1600 9-9-9-24. if I stick both of them and the 1600 stick will run at 1333, will it keep its timings of 9-9-9-24 or they will change as well?

And in general, for better dual channel performance, those 4 timings numbers are more important than the frequency ?

14 minutes ago, Filingo said:

I have a 1333Mhz 9-9-9-24 ddr3 stick and I can't find another one with these exact timings. But I did see 1600 9-9-9-24. if I stick both of them and the 1600 stick will run at 1333, will it keep its timings of 9-9-9-24 or they will change as well?

And in general, for better dual channel performance, those 4 timings numbers are more important than the frequency ?

Your motherboard will default all memory to the lowest possible speed and highest timings. If you mix 1333 and 1600 memory, it will run at 1333. Timings will be set automatically.

so if it's set automatically why people say not to mix brands and timings?

16 minutes ago, Filingo said:

so if it's set automatically why people say not to mix brands and timings?

It's set to the lowest speed and highest timings. Mixing memory (brands/speeds/timings) will slow down your memory bandwidth. You always want the same kit for the highest bandwidth. Also, XMP/DOCP profiles won't work properly when mixing kits.