what are the best fans

tank12up

I want to know that are the best fans that can fit in a corsair C7 that is quiet and looks good with the case 5 max case fans and what are the best radiator fans.i need high static pressure but quiet fans at the front and radiator but every where else can just be quiet fans.

here's a pic of the case to help:

post-62784-0-84020800-1394893504_thumb.p

I personally love my Corsiar SP120's I have a pair a of silent editions of the rad, and I have one performance edition for an exhaust fan, and I love them. 

Linus would recommend the Noctua NF-F12 for everything. 

But, if aesthetics is a priority, I would recommend Corsair AF120/AF140s for intake and exhaust and the SP120 for radiators. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

I want to know that are the best fans that can fit in a corsair C7 that is quiet and looks good with the case 5 max case fans and what are the best radiator fans.

here's a pic of the case to help:

NF-F12's are amazing 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Gentle Typhoons are the best all around and they don't look like vomit, if you really care about looks SP120's look great perform well but are loud.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

HOLY BALLS everyone I know would recommend gentle typhoons. I for one have seen a TON of people that use Noiseblocker Eloops and they look pretty sexy (as opposed to the NF-F12s).

Noiseblocker Eloops, Noiseblocker Black Silent Pros, or Gentle Typhoons are all great options

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558