i dunno what case i should get

slider_aus

i have a aurus xstream 2080 ti and i would like to mount it verticly so i can see its pretty fan lights. im not sure what case to get because im oncerned of how wide the gpu is with its cooler  and how close it may get to the side glass panel from were i have seen most verticle mounts are in cases like the corsair 680X wile also bearing in mind i have a pcie capture card. i also prefer to have an inclosed case but can be flexible. my main concern is keeping good airflow to it.

any advice and recomendations would be appreciated.

If you want to show off the card and pretty lights and such, the Thermaltake Core P3 (or other similar models) would be something to look at.

They offer more than just 2 slots vertical mounting, and also are easy cases to use to show off lighting and such.

There are a lot of cases with vertical mount options, but you're not giving us much to go off.  

2 minutes ago, tkitch said:

There are a lot of cases with vertical mount options, but you're not giving us much to go off.  

what other information would be helpfull?

well i would prefer something around the size of a mid tower but can go bigger i also have the gigabyte 280mm aio cooler wich with its stupid but cool looking fans is a pain in the ass to fit. and my motherbord i think is atx "gigabyte aurus x570 pro wifi" 

and i definatly would perfer a enclosed case with verticle mounting like the p3 you suggested (i have a very furry dog) 

If you wall-mount the P3, it's pretty safe from dust, or dog fur.  (That series has built in wall mount ability.)