Help

Prokart2000

hi

i was wondering how people get the show hide thing when you click its shows their rig for example?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

did u get it from this

[ spoiler=this is how you do it] did u get it from this [/spoiler ] no space at the brackets

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

yes thats what i want but what do you type

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

check again i just realised haha

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

do you add the brackets

Spoiler

btw if you quote someone it shows you

do you add the brackets

yes square ones only

did u get it from this

[ spoiler=this is how you do it] did u get it from this [/spoiler ] no space at the brackets

oh ok thanks

Spoiler

i tried it in my si sig but it didnt work  :huh:

Spoiler