Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LibreOffice weird week setting

I've been using a simple spreadsheet to track down the due dates of bills I have to pay, and something that has been bothering me, is how the week counter ends on Sunday/dom while the conditional formatting "this week" ends on Saturday/sáb. Is there any way where I can change one, or both, of them? 

image.png

What date format your are using from OS side? In US date format, week starts on Sunday. You can change date format to follow some other in LibreOffice. Like UK if you want otherwise similar settings.

(According to Wikipedia, Canada uses same odd logic, so if you are in French Canada, maybe change to French settings?)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 12/1/2020 at 6:18 AM, LogicalDrm said:

What date format your are using from OS side? In US date format, week starts on Sunday. You can change date format to follow some other in LibreOffice. Like UK if you want otherwise similar settings.

(According to Wikipedia, Canada uses same odd logic, so if you are in French Canada, maybe change to French settings?)

Am in Brazil, so the format in the OS is sunday as the first day of the week, but in LibreOffice it seems to be monday.

1 hour ago, Saearrin said:

Am in Brazil, so the format in the OS is sunday as the first day of the week, but in LibreOffice it seems to be monday.

Ah, sorry. Misread. Anyway, you can control date settings from software settings, but I didn't see anything more than that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv