Interesting Laptop - Socketed CPU and no driver for the graphics card.

I started mt youtube channel as a channel with main subject of hardwear and PC tips last month because there is no other channel like me in the hole country (Iran). I was working on a "Laptop service guide" and like a normal new born channel in a third world country, any sort of manufacture or retailer dosn't pay attention to me. 

so before making the video, I opend up my daily driver laptop to practice and know what to say in the video. after removing the cooler, I found something really interesting. something like a AM4 socket but with a slotted screw on top of it... I didn't do more and closed the laptop.

Also I don't have any idea about the graphics chip here. the Sony website says a ATI mobility Radeon HD 5145 chip with 512MB of DDR3 VRAM, but the AMD website says The ATI mobility Radeon HD 5145 has 1GB of GDDR3 VRAM and there is no driver for a 512MB model. The driver at Sony website is for 4500 series (WTF is 4500 series???) and it only windows 7 compatible. 
GPU-Z says there is a 512 model with the same chip named ATI moblity Radeon HD 545v but the driver didn't work.
BTW my laptop has a mobile chip (Core i3-350M or M350) and the model is Sony VAIO VPCEA25FA or VPCEA25FG (The same config, but the color is different).

I will upload the video on saturday and I'll update this topic immediately with the link and a picture of the socket.

Update: The video is up now and you can watch it. the CPU is socketed and swapable. you can see it at min 10 :) 
the link: 

sorry for video not being in English, I make content in persian.

Edited by Amir.A.M
Update, The video is up now

Have a nice computing and don't forget to save your files and games :))

I have an older laptop too with a PGA socket. It's older (Celeron M 370, 1 core, 1 thread) but it has the same basic design (PGA socket, flathead slot).

elephants

I didn't take the CPU out. I explained the outside of the socket and I don't have any idea about being LGA or PGA. I think a socketed mobile chip is weird.

Also my question is this: Is it upgradeable????

How to solve the driver issue????