Should I SLI my GTX 660 or upgrade to an GTX 770

itsmyjobtoknow

Hello

So I currently own a MSI Twin Frozr GTX 660 and I was planning on upgrading somehow. So I started thinking, should I do an SLI configuration with another GTX 660 I may buy used or save up for a GTX 770 or possibly the next generation Maxwell GPU. Since there is so many options out there, I couldn't really decide myself so I want to ask you people for some advice. 

Thank You!

Sell your GTX 660 for a good price then get a GTX 770/780. Maybe even next gen stuff?

Quote me to get a reply!

try this 

sell 660 for decent price + use save up money = 780

and the other thing well maxwell if you're willing to wait then go ahead and wait

ps i am waiting for maxxwell 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I'd wait for Maxwell, I just have a pretty good feeling about it... but that's just me.

I would sell them and wait for Maxwell

Edited by MG2R

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

id sli 660s in sli as long as you already have a good power supply for them and it will be cheaper and perform around the same.plus there are not that many issues with sli now, and most games have good support.

cpu: fx8350@4.7,cpu cooler:h100i, motherboard: sabertooth 990fx r2,0, graphics:r9 290 , ram: 16gb corsair dominator 1600mhz,case: corsair c70 keyboard: cm storm trigger mic:xbox kinect monitor: u2713hm