G.Skill Ripjaws B-die OR Hynix for Ryzen 5 5600X and Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro motherboard?

Mored
Go to solution Solved by Letgomyleghoe.,

I said it many times and said it again only pay the premium for b die kits if you overclock ram. If you xmp and forget the kits will preform the same. Most kits will work just fine even if they aren't listed in the qvl so I would get the hynix kit as it will preform and I can't stress this enough the same exact as a b die kit unless you manually overclock your ram. 

Title pretty much say's it all, i'm wondering if the difference in compatibility and also performance is negligible between the two G.Skill Ripjaws 2x16GB (3600MHz CL16) kits (B-die or Hynix, and more specifically F4-3600C16D-16GVK and F4-3600C16D-16GVKC). The B-die kit costs AUD $50 more than the Hynix kit where i'm looking and i'm more so concerned about compatibility as i'm using the build for gaming and the Hynix kit is not listed in the QVL list (whereas the B-die is) for the Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro board which i'm about to buy alongside the Ryzen 5 5600X and the rest of my build. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: After entering the motherboard details into the G.Skill Configurator it outputs that the Hynix kit is compatible but on the other hand, the B-die kit is nowhere to be found. So i'm guessing I shouldn't be worrying too much and the Hynix kit will work perfectly fine?

I said it many times and said it again only pay the premium for b die kits if you overclock ram. If you xmp and forget the kits will preform the same. Most kits will work just fine even if they aren't listed in the qvl so I would get the hynix kit as it will preform and I can't stress this enough the same exact as a b die kit unless you manually overclock your ram. 

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6