Help with monitor stand

fatsoferret

So my brother went a bit overboard and bought us matching display setups and I need help finding a monitor stand. I need a freestanding (not clamped to the desk) stand. My desk has pillars that hold the top up and is also height limited so the stand will have to be height adjustable. Im limited to about 23 inches in height and the monitors are...

Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.85" x 33.86" x 7.48" each and are 1500R curved.  The model of the monitor is 

Gigabyte G32QC

Thanks in advance

23 hours ago, fatsoferret said:

So my brother went a bit overboard and bought us matching display setups and I need help finding a monitor stand. I need a freestanding (not clamped to the desk) stand. My desk has pillars that hold the top up and is also height limited so the stand will have to be height adjustable. Im limited to about 23 inches in height and the monitors are...

Dimensions (H x W x D) 21.85" x 33.86" x 7.48" each and are 1500R curved.  The model of the monitor is 

Gigabyte G32QC

Thanks in advance

I think I'm a bit confused on what you're looking for. 

I understand you want a monitor mount that's freestanding, am I correct that you want the mount to hold two G32QC panels?

23 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

I think I'm a bit confused on what you're looking for. 

I understand you want a monitor mount that's freestanding, am I correct that you want the mount to hold two G32QC panels?

I need it to hold 3 panels. But my desk is height limited and I have pillars that hold up the top of the desk that keep be from being able to use the back of the desk as the clamp point.