PC/Monitors will not sleep after Ryzen 5000 Upgrade

Hi there!

I ordered the 5800X on launch day, and promptly upgraded from the 3700X as a drop-in replacement (Mrs. Float was building a new PC, and wanted my 3700X). My motherboard (ASRock X570 Taichi) was upgraded to BIOS 3.60 while still running the 3700X in order to be compatible with Ryzen 5000. Everything worked fine before and after the BIOS update, while still running the 3700X. After the CPU upgrade, Windows (2020 H2) ran fine, but some apps and games were acting weird. Specifically, Time Spy would crash, WoW would crash when enabling ray-tracing, and some other random wonky behavior. However, my monitors going to sleep after the specified idle time was not an issue. After a couple days of troubleshooting everything else, I opted to just reinstall Windows.

The reinstall went fine, and everything worked fine immediately after. Installed the X570 chipset and RAID drivers, still fine. Monitor would shut off, PC would sleep. I then went through reinstalling almost all of my usual apps and games. At some point, Windows decided that it will no longer sleep according to the timer, and the monitor never turns off, either. Locked or unlocked. I've reset the power scheme (Balanced) to default several times. According to AMD, Balanced is the preferred scheme for Ryzen 5000. I used to use Ryzen High Performance, which no longer gets installed with the chipset drivers.

Searching around online, I've seen suggestions to run "powercfg -requests" since there was likely a driver keeping my PC awake. I found a lock related to my Realtek audio driver, audio-technica microphone, and NVIDIA Broadcast. I updated the drivers for my sound card and reinstalled NVIDIA Broadcast. No change. Exited NVIDIA Broadcast, and most locks disappeared. Still no sleep. Disabled it from starting on boot, restarted, no locks to be seen anywhere. PC and monitor still won't sleep. I've manually rebooted a few times, checked for driver locks, and then manually locked my computer while sitting there for up to 20 minutes. Monitor never goes black (lockscreen on the whole time), and computer never sleeps.

Looking around on r/Windows, I saw some similar posts about sleep, and they were advised to check for a problematic app/driver in Event Viewer. I know the times that I manually rebooted for testing, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary in there. Can anyone suggest what to check next? Are there any apps out there than can crawl through the very busy Event Viewer to possibly make it easier to narrow down?

At the time I posted something very similar on r/Windows, I was running 3.60 BIOS version. I have since tried 3.61, 3.62 (beta), and now 3.67 (beta), in addition to 2 more Windows 10 reinstalls (2020 H1 and H2) in order to try and narrow the cause down. I've had no luck as all, and am beyond frustrated with this.

To add some more information:

After the first reinstall, I downloaded the latest Realtek audio drivers, Nvidia drivers (RTX 2080 Ti), X570 Chipset, and X570 RAID drivers. In subsequent reinstalls, I skipped the Realtek drivers, since I've read they can be problematic.

The only settings I change from defaults in the BIOS are:

XMP (Enabled)

Infinity Fabric (1600MHz) - for some reason AUTO runs as 1500MHz according to HWiNFO

SATA Mode (RAID) - not NVMe RAID

CSM (Disabled)

Secure Boot (Enabled) - but I've tried leaving this alone as well