Games crash in fullscreen / fullscreen windowed.. but not windowed mode.

Hey Techs,

I have been trying to gather some ideas on what could be my issue with my games crashing in full screen.  PC has NEVER crashed outside of game or in any benchmark or stress tests.  I have tried all different drivers using DDU to clean install them every time sometimes multiple times.  I have removed the GPU and re-seated it.  I have inspected the PSU VGA Power cables going to PSU/GPU.  I have no overclock and have even tried underclocking and undervoltage.  I have most up to date windows 10 20H2 and AMD drivers.  The games show no artifacts or tearing or stuttering before the crash.  After crash happens usually im left on desktop with AMD dialog "Drivers timeout detected" error.  Sometimes I can close the game but sometimes I have to reset PC (CSGO i can recover, not fortnite)  I use 2k and 1080p they both crash the same. I have tested my RAM and it is running at 3600mhz using XMP profile.  I have tried turning XMP off, but didnt help me.   I have changed PCI-E bios settings from AUTO to Gen 3 and many many other things you find online.  My main goal at this point is just to narrow down the problem so I know if I have to replace my GPU or other components.  Games will crash in gameplay and very rarely in menus left idle. 

I have attached some images and a HWinfo log that was run during a crash that happened yesterday.  I am out of ideas here guys, why would games work fine windowed but not fullscreen?   I need a super tech to help me out :(

SPECS

Power Color Red Devil RX 5700 XT 
Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 WIFI
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.6ghz

G-Skill trident z-neo 64gb 3600

EVGA Supernova G2 850w 80 Gold plus
AOC 32" Curved gaming monitor 2K/UHD

Info.PNG

CrashLOG.CSV