PC keeps crashing

Lol, annnnnd

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

All good, glad you got it figured out :)

4 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

Ah, interesting! yeah that's also always a possibility we didn't think about, you kinda expect electricity to 'just work' but it happens... 

glad you found the issue! 

it just went down with a new 5x extension plug. What the hell man.. how is this the computer if, for example, the PS4 also goes down? I mean, its super weird. I have no problem in buying a new PSU, but it just makes no sense... :/

1 hour ago, xMIDIMA said:

Lol, annnnnd

it just went down with a new 5x extension plug. What the hell man.. how is this the computer if, for example, the PS4 also goes down? I mean, its super weird. I have no problem in buying a new PSU, but it just makes no sense... :/

Might have insufficient power in your house/room, in which case you'd new a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Might have insufficient power in your house/room, in which case you'd new a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) 

Woulndt everything go down at the sime time if that was the case? My monitor, lamps, and everything else plugged in my room doesnt go down when the pc does

51 minutes ago, xMIDIMA said:

monitor, lamps, and everything else

IME monitors are more resilient to power fluctuations, as are lamps. It only seems to be computers that are sensitive.

However.....

What happens if you run in Safe Mode for a bit? But given the playstation does this as well, I"m still thinking bad power.

Unless....

The PS is no longer doing this.

It's possible, having all these things plugged into the same power strip, the socket simply can't provide enough power for everything all at the same time.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

10 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

IME monitors are more resilient to power fluctuations, as are lamps. It only seems to be computers that are sensitive.

However.....

What happens if you run in Safe Mode for a bit? But given the playstation does this as well, I"m still thinking bad power.

Unless....

The PS is no longer doing this.

It's possible, having all these things plugged into the same power strip, the socket simply can't provide enough power for everything all at the same time.

I've trying switching where I plug my pc(other plugs in the house), and it still goes down. Idk... I'll just keep trying things. I'll update you if I find any solution