Huge savings on Steam.

Morrie Sells Wigs
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
1 minute ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I'm afraid I don't know what Hot Deals format is, and I thought about the pc gaming page but figured is more of a general discussion thread.

There are guidelines. So this could be Hot Deal topic. With couple of small modifications. Like having "Steam Fall Sale" in title (since thats what its about), then listing some of your picks and their deals. And to last your could talk about your own thoughts about it. The main point being sharing the deal, not discussion about what you bought.

Whereas PC Gaming topic is all about sharing what games and why you picked from sale.

Just a quick heads up to everyone, in case you were looking for some bargains or hadn't been on Steam today.

There are some great deals to be had on hundreds of games.

Death Stranding, Avengers, AC:Odyssey are all 40 to 50% off, as well as other new and newish titles right through to older stuff.

I just picked up Star Wars Battlefront 2016, Sniper Elite 4, Sleeping Dogs, and Grid, for under 20 quid.

Not too bad.

I have BF and Sniper Elite on ps4 pro, but I figured I'd experience them with improved fps and visuals.

Anyway, hope you all find something you want.

(Mod: hope this was ok?)

4 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

(Mod: hope this was ok?)

For what? Its not Hot Deals format, nor posted to either of proper subforums (PC Gaming or Hot Deals). So moved to PC Gaming.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

27 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

For what? Its not Hot Deals format, nor posted to either of proper subforums (PC Gaming or Hot Deals). So moved to PC Gaming.

I'm afraid I don't know what Hot Deals format is, and I thought about the pc gaming page but figured it was more of a general discussion thread as I wasn't talking specifics or talking about individual games or their mechanics, price, graphics etc...

But, I see your point.

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I'm afraid I don't know what Hot Deals format is, and I thought about the pc gaming page but figured is more of a general discussion thread.

There are guidelines. So this could be Hot Deal topic. With couple of small modifications. Like having "Steam Fall Sale" in title (since thats what its about), then listing some of your picks and their deals. And to last your could talk about your own thoughts about it. The main point being sharing the deal, not discussion about what you bought.

Whereas PC Gaming topic is all about sharing what games and why you picked from sale.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

I did list some games on sale and what I bought, but I see what you are driving at.

Fair enough, Logical - thanks for the clarification. 

😃👍

I grabbed the Halo Master Chief collection and pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077. Until I get another SSD, I'm kinda out of space, anyway, and nothing else on my wishlist was on 'super great sale' sale, so I can keep waiting for better sales.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

6 hours ago, Sarra said:

I grabbed the Halo Master Chief collection

That's how it's done. 

6 hours ago, Sarra said: