RAM is Unstable

AdoptedAsian

Hey,
I've been experiencing pretty frequent freezing over the last couple weeks and the only possible cause I can think of is maybe updating my BIOS. It got to the point where I'd get a freeze every 20-30 mins while gaming which was unplayable as I'd get kicked from the match. The freezes last around 10 seconds probably. The freezes occur across all programs but only if it's trying to load something new (i.e. I could scroll up and down a loaded tab but not open a new one until after the freeze). I ran some memory tests and they gave out errors. 

I reset my BIOS settings which "fixed" it but I obviously lose performance at stock speed (2133mhz) and timings. With stock settings my RAM passed all memory tests. I then tried DOCP settings and got an error every pass. I lowered the voltage and I'd get multiple errors every pass. I lowered the speed to 2933 (from 3000) and increased the voltage to 1.37. It passed memtest86 twice so I assumed it was stable and there'd be no noticeable change in performance.

But I still got freezes. A lot less common (probably about twice a day), but still frequent enough for me to uncomfortable with playing competitive matches. I figured it was the RAM and ordered a similar set off of Amazon. This set still has the same issue but is still more stable than my old set. It's currently running at DOCP (3000mhz 15cl 1.35v) and I get a freeze or two every day. 

After I installed my new RAM, my motherboard's RGB glowed red when my PC was shut off. I have the setting off in my BIOS so I assume it's some sort of error.

I have around 3 weeks left on my motherboard's warranty so I'd greatly appreciate a quick diagnosis. Thanks

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600Motherboard - Asus Strix B350-F GAMING, RAM -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15, GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti, Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S, Storage - Crucial BX300 240GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5", PSU - Corsair CS650M, OS- Win10 Pro

8 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

ram in slots 2 and 4? try with 2933, dram voltage 1.37 and SOC voltage 1.1

Yep, they're in slots 2 and 4. Do you want me to try that speed and the voltages with my new kit, old kit, or either?

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600Motherboard - Asus Strix B350-F GAMING, RAM -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15, GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti, Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S, Storage - Crucial BX300 240GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5", PSU - Corsair CS650M, OS- Win10 Pro

45 minutes ago, AdoptedAsian said:

Yep, they're in slots 2 and 4. Do you want me to try that speed and the voltages with my new kit, old kit, or either?

either, I guess.

2 hours ago, boggy77 said:

ram in slots 2 and 4? try with 2933, dram voltage 1.37 and SOC voltage 1.1

SOC voltage was already set to 1.1 (I assume through the DOCP profile), so I've already tried those settings with my old kit. I'm trying 2933 1.37v on the new kit right now. 

I'll also try DOCP on whatever the default SOC voltage is later