Not able to use HDR on Fullscreen

Guala

Hi, recently I've just subscribed to EA Play and wanted to try to play Battlefront 2 & Battlefield 5. Reason being is because I've just bought RTX 3070 last month and wasn't able to test any DLSS / RTX Games (I've downloaded Battlefront 2 just for  the game itself and not to test any rtx / dlss since In my knowledge they didn't have those features in the game). But when I first launched the game, starting with Battlefront 2, my game wont be able to run on fullscreen and keep forcing to turned on HDR by itself. When I've disable HDR in the game's settings, it wont allow me to open the game anymore, the game will always been minimized for some reason. This goes the same with Battlefield 5. I only able to fullscreen & play the game (Battlefront 2) if I messed with HDR Brightness level in the settings. Im able to run any game with no HDR feature with no problem at all. This problem only occur when I trying to play games with HDR features such as The Division 2, Battlefront 2 & Battlefield 5. So my question here is, how do I fix this? How do I play my games after I disable the HDR mode? What should I do to fix this issues? Should I just give up and take some pills instead? Im quite depressed with this situation Im having. I also would like to apologize if Im in the wrong section or someone else already asked the same question as I already have done here since I've tried searching the HDR problem in the forums and I cant find one so far. (But if someone else already had a fixes on this problem on other post please do share the link so I can read the whole thing). Thank you. 

Btw here's my pc spec :

LG 27GL850 (HDR10)

RTX 3070

RYZEN 5 1600

16GB RAM

SEASONIC S12II 620W 

Alright I've found a post which have the same problem as mine. But still didnt help my situations