Mini ITX Console style build

N8O812

Budget 1500-2000 C$

Use Looking to mostly play games, modern and classics with the odd bit of web browsing and streaming (YouTube / Netflix etc..) But I do have other options for that.

Other details ground up build, want a console style case where my MB and GP can be side by side. Mostly set on Ryzen and therefore a board that do Zen3 even if I don't go Zen 3 ASAP and I feel like a MB with PCIe 4 would be a good idea. Also looking to build at begin of new year.

New member here but I did my best to search forums for related info without fimdimg anything to pertinent. Feel free to link to other posts, share your experiences with similar build ideas, or just your own thoughts on the best approach.

Thanks

N8O

ive been planning a itx build for few months, so i think ryzen 7 5800x or ryzen 5 5600x are prorably nessecary to get full outta mobo and pci-e

ill try finding these parts right away

what case you gonna be rocking? atx micro atx min itx?, i rather have a atx tower but your choice

also what do you need? dispplay port, optical audio, ehternet, wifi 6, what you need, ports on motherboard

here is the build i got, i left ram and motherboard open for you to pick, because idk if u want 32gb or 16gb, and how fast, plus each motherboard has differnent ports, so you decide

1 hour ago, ComputerBuilder said:

what case you gonna be rocking? atx micro atx min itx?, i rather have a atx tower but your choice

I don't really have room for a ATX, honest don't have room for a PC but with a small lay down case I think I can make it work.

Sliger console (or conswole for 3 slor graphics) is exactly what you're looking for. They got BF sales at the moment. 

1 hour ago, TLN said:

Sliger console (or conswole for 3 slor graphics) is exactly what you're looking for. They got BF sales at the moment. 

Looks promising, I'll have to check. At first glance seems like decent GPU room but tight for CPU cool (73mm). I'll have to check out dimensions more precisely. Definitely a contender.