Best tv for general Purpose and movie watching for BLACK FRIDAY

I am looking for a TV that is around the $1000 range plus or minus a few hundred dollars. I’m not too fond of OLED because of the risk of burning in. I was looking at Samsung Q 70 due to its 120 Hz refresh rate but I was also looking at the Q80. My question is are there other TVs in this price range that are better than these two TVs? I like Sony and LG brand TVs as well. Black Friday deals are going on so some of these more expensive TVs are in my price range

Right now, the risk is fairly low, and most rating sites put it below LCD ones, the smart ones anyway. LG nanocell would be just the best. Samsung isn't true OLED and the difference is show pretty clearly. Whatever they may claim of the QLED. I am not found of their operating UI neither. WebOS on LG is way better. Sony isn't truly oled neither or the lack or Oled effect, and their processor is the weakest, with significant motion smoothing with sports program, and it shows because weak processing and less than optimal frame rate pushing capability to began with, with way less than optimal time-pace and time-frame. Otherwise Hisense is the king of LCD with great screens and display. TCL is good too. Visio too but is a bit hit or miss depending on the pricing and expectation. Panasonic is alright, Sharp is just great back in the day, there are fine now too with an weaker but present 4th color and round pixel. A little dim in the sunlight with regard to brightness otherwise. Haier would be another great brand that does everything well enough but none astonishingly pop out relative to budget up and down the range, the range itself albeit is in the low and mid level, maybe one or two outlier in the upper mid level. If your region carry this brand that is. Insignia would be mid of the pack like haier, with models here and there either be better or worse than the aforementioned brand. This one is also not ubiquitous everywhere but more available than the previous one.

Otherwise I have a bit of experience with some other brand too in China-Korea-Japan-including Taiwan. I never saw them here in NA though, Depending on the size you want, you can also go with some oversized-will-become-norm monitors such as 48 inchs ones. Well, that is the experience I had with all the TV's over the years.

On the a final note, I do really hate when people pick Samsung TV's either at Mall's or other places, for anyone who is at least somewhat informed and looking on the quality, it always end up disappointing. Always end up disappointing. 

if a lg nano get the nano90...BUT, its ips, doesnt have the best blacks, is not designed for a dark room. in a dark room blacks are dark grey. also if bought dont destroy the box, test the tv for excessive blooming. if its noticeable exchange it.

i have the 75" nano90. gorgeous tv

samsung. if going for one get at least a q80 or q90
sony  x900h or x950h

but yea these black friday sales on tv are pretty damn good and make the higher priced ones affordable. 500 off on my nano90