MICROStuttering on RYZEN 7 ??

Hello u ABSOLUTE LEGENDS,
iam lost... 
ive been dealing with this one for a long time... 
i got MICRO STUTTERS in games... not all of them :/ it is wierd but a got video on that :

i tried everything now:

factory reset- helped a little bit

emptystandbylist.exe - no help

overclocked and downclocked cpu/gpu - impact on fps not stutter

move games to SSD - same 

turning off and on HPTE- no impact

reseating all of the components in pc- better termals but no stutter help

putting other GPUs - no help there 

i dont have bad computer (i build it myself), but those stutters ... iam very SAD..😭

i know the GTX 1650S is bottleneck, but that should not be stutters ...

ANYONE GOT AN IDEA WHAT SHOULD IT BE ? 

i have:
CPU: RYZEN 7 2700 @ 3.9ghz
GPU: GTX 1650Super (OC)
RAM: 2x8 3200 cl16 VIPER 
mobo: b450 Aorus Elite
SSD-480gb
hdd-1tb, 0,5tb, 250gb
PSU: coolermaster GX 550W 80+ bronze
monitor : 1) Philips 226VL 
2) AOC 24g1

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!!

I've not seen any stutters in a couple min of the video?

Fyi this is a lower end system not bad or anything this is not a high end computer tho just to get the terminology right.

Anyways is your ram running in dual channel? As in is it in the correct slots AND running in dual channel in the bios? Is it running at the full 3200mhz speeds? Did you oc the 2700 if so turn that of.

Just now, jaslion said:

I've not seen any stutters in a couple min of the video?

Fyi this is a lower end system not bad or anything this is not a high end computer tho just to get the terminology right.

Anyways is your ram running in dual channel? As in is it in the correct slots AND running in dual channel in the bios? Is it running at the full 3200mhz speeds? Did you oc the 2700 if so turn that of.

yes dual channel 3200mhz , and cpu OC when i turn it off i have only less fps but stutters are same...

1 minute ago, zeli_666 said:

yes dual channel 3200mhz , and cpu OC when i turn it off i have only less fps but stutters are same...

Turn down the settings in game. Again I did not see any stutters in the video maybe give me some timestamps?

Just now, jaslion said:

Turn down the settings in game. Again I did not see any stutters in the video maybe give me some timestamps?

stutters at: 2:05 , 3:08 , 3:47 , 5:06 , 

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

some games like call of duty warzone, battlefield 5,1,4 dont stutter at all , but mostly what stutter is CSGO and minecraft soo i really dont know what is going on

Could be the psu not handling the new components well at all. That thing is basically ancient by now and honestly never really was a good psu series.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Could be the psu not handling the new components well at all. That thing is basically ancient by now and honestly never really was a good psu series.

yea but that would lag in more intestive games right ? why ti only lag on not intesive games .. . :(

27 minutes ago, zeli_666 said:

yea but that would lag in more intestive games right ? why ti only lag on not intesive games .. . :(

Some games use a gpu and cpu differently causing more or less power to be used. Had it happen a couple weeks ago with my mwe gold 550w and my pc. Totally fine in any of my workloads but when playing ashes of the singularity it would shut off. Upgraded the psu and boom done problems fixed.