Different Resolutions = Diffferent Sizes

Go to solution Solved by Slottr,

Make the wallpaper two images and scale them to how you want them to look on each monitor

So I have one 4K monitor, and one 1080p monitor. I want to stretch a wallpaper across them but can't because they are different resolutions, so Windows thinks that the lower resolution one is way smaller, so it doesn't stretch correctly. I have tried Display Fusion but it does the same thing. Also, because Windows thinks they are different resolutions, when I drag windows from one monitor to the other they are the wrong size, I sort of fixed this with LittleBigMouse but I can't have a window half on one monitor and half on the other or it will be the wrong size. I have tried super sampling my 1080p monitor but then it looks fuzzy.

Make the wallpaper two images and scale them to how you want them to look on each monitor

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

Didn't think about that - thx