What is the best suitable motherboard for athlon 3000g ?

6 minutes ago, tanvirhasan2904 said:

No my friend, my PC and now totally destroyed.. because a corrupt shopkeeper downgrade my computer and install a very cheap quality power supply.and downgrade 4GB ddr3 to聽ddr2 2GB RAM.聽So two days later after repairing, that was a burning trash..

I am only the quotation page nothing else I have.

But that was very unique moment because my father gifted me on my birthday. so that was very special PC for me but not worth for money..

By the way, thank you so much for your suggestion.

And Thanks to all for this discussion.

Sorry to hear that. Now you know not to trust repair shops.馃槨 If this will be the first System you put together, read up and watch some videos on doing this. Please take your time and double check everything.

2 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Sorry to hear that. Now you know not to trust repair shops.馃槨 If this will be the first System you put together, read up and watch some videos on doing this. Please take your time and double check everything.

I agree, I maintaining my patient till 2 years and still maintaining my patience..

Because I am little confused about 3 point.

1. Should I go with athlon 3000G . And which motherboard is suitable for this APU in OC

2. Or still wait聽to get new gen Athlon Apu at same prize.

Because we all know recently ryzen released there 5000 series with聽Newgen capability..

So I am maintaining more patience to get new generation APU聽which is far more than this one.

32 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

I'm guessing that you didn't even bother to read my entire reply, because I have given suggestions.

No I did, I just internally immediately dismissed them because 450 is usually kinda pricey, but the聽B450MDS3H seems to be cheap and at least ok.聽

I was thinking you may have also suggestions for 350/320, i mean that was my initial enquiry why everyone suggested 450, as it seems overkill to me...聽

The direction tells you... the direction.聽

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition)聽

MSI Afterburner聽

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper聽

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity聽

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop聽

Superposition聽

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I agree, I maintaining my patient till 2 years and still maintaining my patience..

Because I am little confused about 3 point.

1. Should I go with athlon 3000G . And which motherboard is suitable for this APU in OC

2. Or still wait聽to get new gen Athlon Apu at same prize.

Because we all know recently ryzen released there 5000 series with聽Newgen capability..

So I am maintaining more patience to get new generation APU聽which is far more than this one

Well your small budget does limit you on a new build.

9 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Yes,

By the way , I was diagnosed my old聽 trash PC and find out that the problem is on Miner chip. maybe it called" binary chip'

I don't know,聽what does it called .I will show you in picture please check it out.

You can see 2 black box. That was fryed. I聽have't enough equipment.otherwise聽I will definitely change this chip but it cost聽very much so I choose to buy a new PC.

1605965329173254686013.jpg

Yes,

By the way , I was diagnosed my old聽 trash PC and find out that the problem is on Miner chip. maybe it called" binary chip'

I don't know,聽what does it called .I will show you in picture please check it out.

You can see 2 black box. That was fryed. I聽have't enough equipment.otherwise聽I will definitely change this chip but it cost聽very much so I choose to buy a new PC.

It wouldn't be worth it to spend money fixing that anyway given the system's age. If you can even get those chips anyway.

36 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Thank you so much to all for this discussion.

In our country has some corrupt people but also some good people doing great business.

In International/Overseas , I am watching and learning from those YouTube channel like,

Linus Tech tips & low spec gamer.

In South Asian communities, I am learning through , The Indian Budget gamer & Indian gamer

And in local communities , Techmenia & Mehedi 360.

Those youtuber teach me how to buy a PC.

And I already know how to repair PC that's my default skill I can say. Haha.聽YouTube channel help me to understand the circuit board but that's not mentionable

12 minutes ago, tanvirhasan2904 said:

Thank you so much to all for this discussion.

In our country has some corrupt people but also some good people doing great business.

In International/Overseas , I am watching and learning from those YouTube channel like,

Linus Tech tips & low spec gamer.

In South Asian communities, I am learning through , The Indian Budget gamer & IG gaming

And in local communities , Techmenia & Mehedi 360.

Those youtuber teach me how to buy a PC.

And I already know how to repair PC that's my default skill I can say. Haha.聽YouTube channel help me to understand the circuit board but that's not mentionable

So you are from India then? Not that I really care where people are from. But it is a helpful reminder that even though I'm considered to be Low-Income in the US, elsewhere in the World many peoples have way lower standards of Living.

1 hour ago, whm1974 said:

So you are from India then? Not that I really care where people are from. But it is a helpful reminder that even though I'm considered to be Low-Income in the US, elsewhere in the World many peoples have way lower standards of Living.

I am from bangladesh, and have a middle class standard income for now. Very happy and quality full life I have.

Did not have air condition and car but have all the essential items like; walton Smart TV, ECO聽refrigerator, and budget 500W DIY electric bicycle and other.