Razer Surround messing up

So my problem I am having with razer surround is that when my computer restarts I will have no sounds through razer surround. Is there anyway to fix this? I am using a realteck driver for windows 7 home premium 64-bit. Any help would be appreciated. 

I have this exact same issue with Razer surround and same audio drivers. Not sure which is causing it to crash. Would like to have figure this out, as i like having sound.. .

I am whatever I am. 

Ive had this issue before using HDMI to my TV. What I have done to fix this is to go in surround then make sure that the right input is being used. then if its not showing up, try rebooting the PC again and see if its showing up in surround. That has worked for me every time.

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

I've quit installing Razer software, I find that the Razer stuff works fine without software and I find I'm having less issues.