Need help with my new computer build

My computer parts list :)     https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fc3PF8

I have been looking into building a powerful gaming computer for a few months now with all these new games coming out, but this is gonna be my first time building. Can anyone help me out and tell me any tips about building that I should probably know. I already know most of the basics but im obviously no pro at this stuff. I am currently having trouble figuring out if the power supply is going to be enough with the rtx3070, i7-9700k and peripherals (Im pretty sure its enough with room for a possible future upgrade I think). I also dont know about the case fans (6 fans on the ones I chose) and the headers on the motherboard how that works because I dont think there is enough, as well as what the pins mean. To be honest, any tips can really help me. Thank you for your time guys its much appreciated.                      715358623_Computerlist.png.f301e8cf4ba8a1479c08aa0a49e37c5d.png

Er... that list might need some work. Your budget is around $1700 before tax? Here: 

The GPU is a overpriced stand in, as this is the only one I could find without having to input a custom price. MSRP should be around $700. You could also go with the ryzen 5000 processors, but you might need to edit the budget to get a 5800x/5700x to fit, or you'd have to step down to a 5600/x-Fine for gaming, but you'd want to go with the 3700x most likely for workloads and editing. 

As for the building, I compiled a basic playlist to get you started: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpsfvpX2D9sTd20nyRdwmta2jFWoNrRSc

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU