What should I look for in headset

ExxonC

I'm planning to get a new pair of headset to use with my PC while editing. What should I be looking for in a good pair of headset?  

P.S: My budget is < $15

I don't need noise cancellation and all those fancy things 

I'm gonna need headsets just for my editing work. I plan investing in a good set of speakers, but that will have to wait for a while. Hence just need a stopgap till then.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:35 AM, ExxonC said:

I'm gonna need headsets just for my editing work. I plan investing in a good set of speakers, but that will have to wait for a while. Hence just need a stopgap till then.

Dude, at $15, there isn't going to much of a difference between what limited options you have already. Just head down to your 2nd hand dealer shop if you're looking for something legit. 

The best thing you can get at $15 is the ksc 75 or a pair of qkz vk4.  The ksc 75 imo is the better one but aside from that you won't get a good mic

4 hours ago, rice guru said:

The best thing you can get at $15 is the ksc 75 or a pair of qkz vk4.  The ksc 75 imo is the better one but aside from that you won't get a good mic

I don't need a mic. Like I said, just need some good audio for video editing, for some time

45 minutes ago, ExxonC said:

I don't need a mic. Like I said, just need some good audio for video editing, for some time

Ksc 75 is basically your only option imho. Fairly neutral, good quality audio for the price and more detailed than most things under $50. Garbage build quality though but it is light weight and sounds great. I keep one in my collection at all times 

9 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Ksc 75 is basically your only option imho. Fairly neutral, good quality audio for the price and more detailed than most things under $50. Garbage build quality though but it is light weight and sounds great. I keep one in my collection at all times 

Alright. That's fair, I suppose. Thanks a lot