Pc fix help

gauthxme

I recently reset my pc  because it was getting slow but the rest didn't work so I used a flash drive to install windows 10  during installation the installation froze several times how ever after a few trys I got it to install but still it freezes randomly sometimes during startup   and other times after login

Plz help

Specs 

I5 3rd gen 3470

4 gig ram 2 sticks 

500 GB HDD

Integrated graphics

Welcome to the forums!!!

Based on the specs of your system, you still have a HDD and at this point must be at least over 6-7 years old. Your HDD is starting to show signs of failure and must be replaced. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

how did you make the windows usb? one time i reinstalled windows because i think my windows files got corrupted but because i did it on the corrupted computer the new installation was corrupted also. then i used a different computer to make the windows installation usb and that fixed it