Is Bestbuy exchange item brand new?

AlwaysWong
5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Explain?

My previous topic on my new tv is defective and I want to exchange. Is best buy going to exchange my tv with the same tv in brand new or used or refurbished? 

1 minute ago, AlwaysWong said:

My previous topic on my new tv is defective and I want to exchange. Is best buy going to exchange my tv with the same tv in brand new or used or refurbished? 

If you bought it new, they'll replace it with a new one, at least that's my experience in store in Canada

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

14 minutes ago, AlwaysWong said:

Is the exchange item brand new? 

It really depends, could be a used item which they like to advertise as "refurbished" or your exchanged item could be new. You'd only really know when it comes to you and you can see the sealed box.

32 minutes ago, Slottr said:

If you bought it new, they'll replace it with a new one, at least that's my experience in store in Canada

oh okay

26 minutes ago, Orange1 said:

It really depends, could be a used item which they like to advertise as "refurbished" or your exchanged item could be new. You'd only really know when it comes to you and you can see the sealed box.

My tv box arrive the same as the one in the video, so if the package box arrive the same as the one show in the video then it is new like no damage on the box, tape on top, and two white cables thing at 0:16 in the video.

Well, if it shows up and is obviously used, just return it outright to get your money back.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro