Not sure if motherboard is compatible with RAM?

So I'm building a PC for a friend of mine, she's looking for a general purpose machine that would get used for some light photoshopping, a bit of light video editing and just general purpose. She's not a gamer and has explicitly said that she doesn't want any kind of GPU. 

Basically i've got it all picked out:

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/UwuX

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  (£83.99 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX  AM3+ Motherboard  (£36.60 @ Aria PC) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  (£32.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£44.99 @ Aria PC) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£27.00 @ Dabs) 
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£65.66 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 360W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V Power Supply  (£52.94 @ Amazon UK) 
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (£11.66 @ Amazon UK) 
Monitor: Hannspree HE225DPB 21.5" Monitor  (£88.51 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £444.34
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-05-02 19:02 BST+0100)

She was asking me to look at pre-built pcs to see what I could recommend so I said i'd just build one because the price for performance is a bit crazy when you compare pre-built to customs. ~£350 for the budget for just the tower. As the title says is the RAM compatible? Gigabyte have a specific list of compatible RAM. I don't really understand why it isn't compatible? I think i'm just completely missing something obvious but I don't know what? I just thought that if it's the right speeds and voltage? I also assume that 1.35V RAM is compatible with 1.5V motherboards? Have I got that wrong? Is that what i'm missing here.

Also general tips, what do ya reckon? Any improvements you guys could point out?

Forgot to mention that it's not on the list that I linked to in the first post (the RAM support list).

According to crucial it is compatible and there shouldn't be any errors. 

Besides that what do people think about the choice of FX-6300? Anyone with personal experience with this CPU? Any general opinions about the whole build itself?

Will the use of the onboard chipset (AMD 760G) create a bottle with video editing or is that more CPU reliant?

I would get a apu setup instead but I guess that may be personal preference.