bad house power supply out of no where (affecting my PC new PCs, monitors and Xbox)

right so, i built my first PC at the start of lockdown, everything was fine, very smooth and perfect. then all of a sudden my warzone bugged out when i changed the settings (blue fuzzy screen on the grass etc). this then effected my other games like fortnite where i had bad input delay and render problems. I had this issued looked at by a highly respectable Pc tweaker who couldnt even find a solution. So i assumed it as the PCs fault so i bought all new parts and made a new one, bam same issue again. even tried console on my monitor and that felt even worse. all my graphics were messed up on console i couldnt really see a thing. so i then assumed it was the monitor so i just bought a new one. and guess what, its not the monitor because it feels exactly the same. i literally just bought the new xbox and monitor and it feels like implaying on the xbox 360. bad input delays and graphics weird!

i use a basic extension lead, quiet an old one, i dont really know. please help. 

all my temps are fine ive done every single thing possible, but now im thinking its something to do with my bedroom or my plugs etc. Someone please help me youll be a life saver and ill be very happy!

Just to remind you, it occurs on PC and xbox, (brand new xbox with monitor)

Regards, Seb.

23 minutes ago, Shawkes said:

right so, i built my first PC at the start of lockdown, everything was fine, very smooth and perfect. then all of a sudden my warzone bugged out when i changed the settings (blue fuzzy screen on the grass etc). this then effected my other games like fortnite where i had bad input delay and render problems. I had this issued looked at by a highly respectable Pc tweaker who couldnt even find a solution. So i assumed it as the PCs fault so i bought all new parts and made a new one, bam same issue again. even tried console on my monitor and that felt even worse. all my graphics were messed up on console i couldnt really see a thing. so i then assumed it was the monitor so i just bought a new one. and guess what, its not the monitor because it feels exactly the same. i literally just bought the new xbox and monitor and it feels like implaying on the xbox 360. bad input delays and graphics weird!

i use a basic extension lead, quiet an old one, i dont really know. please help. 

all my temps are fine ive done every single thing possible, but now im thinking its something to do with my bedroom or my plugs etc. Someone please help me youll be a life saver and ill be very happy!

Just to remind you, it occurs on PC and xbox, (brand new xbox with monitor)

Regards, Seb.

Take your system to a computer store, plug it in and test at their place. If everything is a-ok, then your power is very dirty and you have much larger issues.

You can buy a line conditioner and/or a UPS which will help, but ultimately if you have dirty power, you need that solved at the mains.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

so would this power issue occur like i said, i just changed settings on warzone, and it effected everything. how does that happen?

1 hour ago, Shawkes said:

Regards, Seb.

Do you have an adjacent neighbor that just bought a plug-in EV?

On 11/12/2020 at 4:29 PM, jonnyGURU said:

Do you have an adjacent neighbor that just bought a plug-in EV?

how could i find this out?

its like i changed my graphics settings and its like it tripped some power issue or something