Gods real btw I think he killed the **** outta my motherboard.

Lil Chillbil

So I was making fun of my johovas wittness friend who I play rust with. He was trying to convert me and I was forcing him to listen to bo burnhams track "perspective of god" while I played battlefield 3

Btw great song and I highly recommend a listen.

But while I was doing that the computer randomly shut off, stone cold, had no power. Then it tried to turn itself on like 3 times. I unplugged it from the wall checked all the caps and they are solid. reseated all the ram and the power supply. And it turned on just fine and hasn't shut off since.

Now I just need to find out,

WTF just happened. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Divine intervention, that's what happened. 

iCmI7qY.pngTime to pray for forgiveness.....

/jk

Do fans spin up at all? Got another PSU to test? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

WTF just happened. 

Karma happened :o

I don't really know to be honest, could have just been something in your house/apt. that made it happen.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Divine intervention, that's what happened. 

Time to pray for forgiveness.....

/jk

Do fans spin up at all? Got another PSU to test? 

it turned straight on after I reassembled it. There is also a chance I didn't notice myself leaning my knee against it and jumped back when it shut off. 

#KilledMyWife 

looks like it's time for an upgrade

anger of god or the will of GabeN?

Error: 410

this is being reported to more then LTT. Making fun of a religion is illegal and considered a hate crime. I am a Jehovah's Witness and i am reporting you to the police. Maybe think next time before you post crap like this...

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

this is being reported to more then LTT. Making fun of a religion is illegal and considered a hate crime. I am a Jehovah's Witness and i am reporting you to the police. Maybe think next time before you post crap like this...

How was I making fun of your religion specificly? I poke fun at my friend. And I needed a snappy title because i'm having a legit issue with my rig. 

#KilledMyWife 

How was I making fun of your religion specificly? I poke fun at my friend. And I needed a snappy title because i'm having a legit issue with my rig. 

religion is somthing you want to tread very lightly on, you just admited to making fun of them

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

looks like it's time for an upgrade

anger of god or the will of GabeN?

Probably will of GabeN... you should send me your 660 after you upgrade to whatever GabeN demands. Prepare your wallet. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Probably will of GabeN... you should send me your 660 after you upgrade to whatever GabeN demands. Prepare your wallet. 

My wallet is shaking in its boots, I'm still making paymets from the last time our lord GabeN smited my 640 and 350 watt psu... 

#KilledMyWife 

You have got to be kidding me.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

So I was making fun of my johovas wittness friend who I play rust with. He was trying to convert me and I was forcing him to listen to bo burnhams track "perspective of god" while I played battlefield 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxc20saM8DA

Btw great song and I highly recommend a listen.

But while I was doing that the computer randomly shut off, stone cold, had no power. Then it tried to turn itself on like 3 times. I unplugged it from the wall checked all the caps and they are solid. reseated all the ram and the power supply. And it turned on just fine and hasn't shut off since.

Now I just need to find out,

WTF just happened. 

Either an accident or you just got really unlucky.

How long have you had this computer or the components specifically?

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Either an accident or you just got really unlucky.

How long have you had this computer or the components specifically?

since 2013, the psu was recently replaced and has been solid as a rock. 

and so it hasn't turned off since and i've played bf3 and that itunes track and it hasn't turned off at all. I am FAIRLY certain that my knee was leaning on my cases poorly designed power button. 

#KilledMyWife 

religion is somthing you want to tread very lightly on, you just admited to making fun of them

You don't have to tread on anyone's beliefs lightly.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

since 2013, the psu was recently replaced and has been solid as a rock. 

and so it hasn't turned off since and i've played bf3 and that itunes track and it hasn't turned off at all. I am FAIRLY certain that my knee was leaning on my cases poorly designed power button. 

So it was an accident then, phew.  

I though it was something serious for a moment  :P

MY CURRENT PC

its not illegal as well, you call it freedom of speech. He did not really attack you or your religion as well he just said he likes the song and was bugging his friend...

I guess it was a short, or some part not being seated correctly, wouldn't worry about it any more