Google Form Market Research Questionnaire Filling Bot

Mateusz_rex

Hello everyone!

I have faced an issue where I have to generate data for a number of questionnaires. We have given a task to make market research questionnaires, and basicly after a number of people filled it out (we have about 100/form) we need a code to make more random entries based on the existing ones. There are also more type of questions and sectional questions where you enter answer A it takes you to more questions based on that, but if you enter B just skips the whole section.

The forms are made in Google Forms and the data will be used in SPSS eventually.

The goal is to make a script that can be used on multiple different databases and can generate answers like it was done by humans.

Would that not defeat the purpose of the market research, to have a bot filling in most of the entries?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

1 minute ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Would that not defeat the purpose of the market research, to have a bot filling in most of the entries?

No, actually the data generated wouldn't be used to make the research just to test questions and how we can use the data and analyse it in SPSS, but when finalized obviously we wouldn't use the bot to fill out the forms.