What is the best HDMI to VGA converter

Vetri

I already ordered a basic HDMI to VGA adopter. It is detected by the computer but not worked a little bit. I guess there are many fake products based on "HDMI to VGA" converter available on Amazon and eBay. Is there is any similar product available for converting HDMI signals to VGA signal?

Thanks.

Depends if you want to use VGA on a HDMI monitor you need an active adapter but the other way you can use a passive adapter the one @lexusgamer05linked would work

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

22 hours ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Your converter may be directional which could be why it isn't working, or it is just faulty. But if you really want a new one, I used to use this adapter and it worked fine: https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Plated-Compatible-Projector-Chromebook-Raspberry/dp/B075GZ8DX7/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=benfei&qid=1604995304&sr=8-3

Thanks mate. I will try that.

18 hours ago, Kanna said:

Depends if you want to use VGA on a HDMI monitor you need an active adapter but the other way you can use a passive adapter the one @lexusgamer05linked would work

Oh, Thanks for the new information. I will search for any active adaptors. Thanks @Kanna