Corsair K100 vs Steelseries Apex Pro

Harit Paurana

Hey guys,

So I'm getting a new keyboard for esports... I'm confused between the Steelseries Apex Pro (I'm mainly looking for full sized) with the omnipoint switches and the Corsair K100 with the OPX switches... I am kind of a keyboard enthusiast also so I do care about the sound as well (I'm the clicky kinda guy)... Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Harit Paurana said:

Hey guys,

So I'm getting a new keyboard for esports... I'm confused between the Steelseries Apex Pro (I'm mainly looking for full sized) with the omnipoint switches and the Corsair K100 with the OPX switches... I am kind of a keyboard enthusiast also so I do care about the sound as well (I'm the clicky kinda guy)... Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks!

neither have the click, but the k100 opx, has the lowest actuation point, and 4000 hz checks per second vs 1000, so get the k100

14 hours ago, Harit Paurana said:

Hey guys,

whats your budget and where are you from?

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, ProBottler said:

whats your budget and where are you from?

I'm from India and I don't quite have a budget

On 11/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, Harit Paurana said:

I am kind of a keyboard enthusiast

If you're a keyboard enthusiast then you wouldn't be getting a board like these. Either go for a GMMK for a prebuilt option, or go custom.

18 hours ago, gloop said:

If you're a keyboard enthusiast then you wouldn't be getting a board like these. Either go for a GMMK for a prebuilt option, or go custom.

Yeah, I already have a Durgod Nebula S... I'm getting a new one specifically for esports which is why I'm asking... Any help will be greatly appreciated