Python Bot to subscribe to Pewdiepie

Wictorian
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

*** Thread locked ***

You are pretty much asking how to create spam bot. We can't assist on such.

I wanna make bot using python that will create an email adress and subscribe to pewdiepie. Where can I host it? Prefably for free.

I'm sure you could find a couple of free Python hosters if you search for them on Google.  Just keep in mind that you're (most likely) not only breaking the hoster's terms, but also the terms of the email provider and of whatever service you're using the bot on. So you'll probably get your bot banned pretty quickly.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

15 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

I'm sure you could find a couple of free Python hosters if you search for them on Google.  Just keep in mind that you're (most likely) not only breaking the hoster's terms, but also the terms of the email provider and of whatever service you're using the bot on. So you'll probably get your bot banned pretty quickly.

If its against the terms how do other people use bots? They dont mind it?

8 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

If its against the terms how do other people use bots? They dont mind it?

People do it by simply ignoring the terms. The worst that is going to happen in most cases is that their accounts are shut down and/or deleted, if they are detected. Doesn't mean the service providers are fine with it, especially if it increases their cost or has the potential of legal repercussions for them.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

There are teams of engineers at Google whose whole job is to make what you’re trying to do here impossible. Your bot would have to make a Google Account, solving their captcha and getting through their bot detection, then successfully sign into YouTube (once again solving their captcha and evading bot detection). 

If you actually manage to do this, forget about subscribing to random Swedish gaming channels show it to Google and enjoy your new job working for their security/bot detection team. Given the pandemic, they’d probably even hire you for remote so you wouldn’t have to move to the US.

1 minute ago, maplepants said:

There are teams of engineers at Google whose whole job is to make what you’re trying to do here impossible. Your bot would have to make a Google Account, solving their captcha and getting through their bot detection, then successfully sign into YouTube (once again solving their captcha and evading bot detection). 

If you actually manage to do this, forget about subscribing to random Swedish gaming channels show it to Google and enjoy your new job working for their security/bot detection team. Given the pandemic, they’d probably even hire you for remote so you wouldn’t have to move to the US.

There is no captha while creating a gmail account also while signing into youtube.

Just now, Wictorian said:

There is no captha while creating a gmail account also while signing into youtube.

If you’re a normal human, signing in from a normal human web browser; this is true. But that’s because of the bot detection I mentioned. Try creating a Google Account in a Debian VM with bare bones Chromium and without a mouse. You’ll have to do a captcha at each step because they’ll think you’re a bot.

A big part of good bot detection is that humans never see it. But if you’re writing a script to programmatically create Google Accounts or to sign in to YouTube, you’ll see it.

*** Thread locked ***

You are pretty much asking how to create spam bot. We can't assist on such.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv