Paypal acess denied/403 forbidden

i have problems for months with paypal and wherever i search i never found a solution!

i can acess paypal and can login sometimes but at a certain random point when i wanna acess a different site of paypal i get 304 or acess denied! ranges from 2-5 times i cna acess a different paypalsite before i get blocked

here are soem aditional details:

-mobileapp paypal works with my wifi but not if i enter paypal through the for example chrome mobile! then its as on desktop

-i moved and have a new router and provider(i used the provider from my parents before, now i have my own) and the problem persists!

what would be the problem???

im at the end of my knowlege and dont know what to do!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

10 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

i can acess paypal and can login sometimes but at a certain random point when i wanna acess a different site of paypal i get 304 or acess denied! ranges from 2-5 times i cna acess a different paypalsite before i get blocked

I had a similar issue a few month ago.

I do use firefox. Old cookies caused the problem in my case so I deleted every paypal cookie. The new cookies work without any issues.

I hope it was helpful :)

9 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I had a similar issue a few month ago.

I do use firefox. Old cookies caused the problem in my case so I deleted every paypal cookie. The new cookies work without any issues.

i did clear it but it never helped! and besides the chace and cookies fill up so fast its insane after i enter 1 site i have over 14mb+ already! my cache fills up extremly fast! and i have the proble evne on my phoen so i dont think thats the problem! i tried opther webbrowsers like explorer and chrome and the problem persists!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

Try to restart your router or change some other internet service provider to open paypal. Your IP might be not secure, it also can be the reason of such error message.