The Steam Raven - Rev 2 Updated GPU!

RDilux

REV 2!

What is new.

Updated the GPU From a GTX 760 > AMD R9 290!!!

st.png

There is only a slight overclock due the stock cooler.

But monday ill get my Arctic Xtreme 3 and new pics will be taken!

REV 1

Just a basic build with OC functions and will be used for TV Gaming and lan party's!

Speclisttime!
Intel Core i5 4670k <<< Gonna overclock this!
G.Skill Sniper 1866Mhz DDR3 8gb
MSI Z87I Mainboard
MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX760 Gaming OC
Silverstone Raven RVZ01
Silverstone SFX Series 450w full modulair 80 Plus Gold PSU
Noctua NH-L12 Cooling (20c @ ilde 55c @ load)
Seagate Barracuda 1Tb HDD Sata3 64mb cahce

The case is really small and seems like a steambox case (or steammachine?) with great options!

Without any more waiting here are the buildlog pics :D

Game benchmarks
Coming soon

So you already built it?

well yea since this is my only PC i cannot build and upload pics from my sony camera the same time :P

well yea since this is my only PC i cannot build and upload pics from my sony camera the same time :P

I see. Well I'm glad it all worked out and nice work man, looks good and cables are managed well. Happy overclocking my friend!

I gotta say, I hate LTT photo album so tedious to navigate. But nevertheless, you did a really good job with a build that small. I kinda like the case internal layout,but not the exterior design. I would suggest you change the case fan near the gpu to have it as an intake instead to give fresh air to the gpu.

Also,why didnt you get the MSI mini itx version of that gtx760? I bought one for my friend's build and it was really small,cool and quite silent.

I gotta say, I hate LTT photo album so tedious to navigate. But nevertheless, you did a really good job with a build that small. I kinda like the case internal layout,but not the exterior design. I would suggest you change the case fan near the gpu to have it as an intake instead to give fresh air to the gpu.

Also,why didnt you get the MSI mini itx version of that gtx760? I bought one for my friend's build and it was really small,cool and quite silent.

well this card can be overlocked so high that you can get GTX 770 like framerates without paying extra money and this card is also silence and cool :) 

and the small card cost more like 20 euro's and with that extra cash i could buy titanfall :P

RDilux, on 13 Mar 2014 - 04:18 AM, said:

well this card can be overlocked so high that you can get GTX 770 like framerates without paying extra money and this card is also silence and cool :) 

and the small card cost more like 20 euro's and with that extra cash i could buy titanfall :P

Haha ok. Every dollar counts I guess. Good luck with the overclocking.

• 2 weeks later...