Which fans to get, color clash, Phanteks Halos, prices inside

Retail prices fluctuate constantly, and often reviews are based on how much the product costs, which makes sense.

However the prices at which I'm purchasing can differ quite a bit.

So I turn to the experts here.

Now first of all, I'm trying to get a build together, I'm currently thinking of getting the Asus TUF GT501 edition (white) for reference: 

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Gaming-Cases/TUF-Gaming/TUF-Gaming-GT501-White-Edition

Now I know it comes with some fans, but honestly I've yet to buy a case that comes with fans that I like, and considering I already own some I'm planning to ditch the ones that come with the case.

I'm planning to put 5x140mm fans inside (2 front, 2 top, 1 rear)

I own 2 Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans, these are beige though, I was thinking of putting a black phanteks halos digital over them and putting these in the front, if the colors don't work well with the case I might replace these.

This means I need 3 more fans.

Now both sides of the case will have  a dust filter, I suppose the NF A15's can handle the front by themselves?

I expect that the top ones could use some extra pressure, there is no radiator though.

So I'm debating between the following:

- Artic P14 PWM PST - 8€/Fan

- Corsair ML140 - 15€/Fan

- Noctua NF-P14s 1500RPM - 16€/Fan

Although I do like the noctua Chromax edition, these fans are start from 25€/fan where I live, although great fans considering it's price competition I can't take these right now (maybe the price lowers during black friday)

I'll be combining these with a Noctua DH-15 CPU cooler (chromax) which I managed to get for a "cheap" price

Any help here is appreciated

the case already comes with 3x 120mm rgb fan in the front. i would just use those.

add a phanteks halos to the rear.

If your using an air cooler it best just to only use 1x fan in the top.  positioned top rear.

if you want to add a phanteks halo go for it.

Best price to performance fan is the p12 or p14.