Good Case w/ window + Rubber gomits

riceazns

Hi everyone,
I was wondering what good cases are out there. I'm looking for one with a side window, and rubber gomits.
If you don't know what rubber gomits are, they are the rubber things that are on the holes where your cables
go in and out from, inside the case for cable management. I would also like the case to have a lot of room, enough
for easy cable management and SLI capabilities. I would prefer it to be a Mid tower or a full tower.
My Budget is $200, but i would prefer around $100 if it is possible.

Thanks!

i'm just going to get it out of the way now

Fractal R4

As an addendum to the OP:

everyone else suggest something other than an R4, since the way we do it here is the choice of cases is the Fractal R4 (anything Corsair, and the H440 are in second and third respectively) and then everything else. 

Error: 410

NZXT h440. It is uber sexy

The Cooler Master HAF X is a really awesome case.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Define R4, Arc Midi R2, H440.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Fractal R4

everyone else suggest something other than an R4, since the way we do it here is the choice of cases is the Fractal R4 (anything Corsair, and the H440 are in second and third respectively) and then everything else. 

Well I guess since we're plugging our own cases...

750D REPRESENT! 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I've no idea what a gomit is. What you're describing are grommets.

Most decent cases nowadays have (the option of) a side window and if they have any form of cable management, then 80% of the time they have grommets to go with them.

750D?

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

750D REPRESENT! 

I couldn't say mine unfortunately :P

Oh well...

OP - spend £300 and get a 900D!!! :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

750D REPRESENT!

It's not because I have it, just trying to prevent a Fractal circle jerk

It's a great case, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely not the only case. The hive isn't as bad as it was a few months ago though where a case recommendation thread would drive you absolutely nuts since Linus and Tek Syndicate endorsed it and the responses consisted of a storm of more or less:

R4

R4

R4

900D

R4

R4

how aboot a prodigy for ur ATX bored??

R4

y not an R4?

R4

OP: ok guys i got an r4

seems kind of outdated and case for amathophiliacs (made up word)

Error: 410

I am going to vote H440 but that is because I am absolutely in love with it since I laid eyes on it 

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

750D REPRESENT! 

:ph34r:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I've no idea what a gomit is. What you're describing are grommets.

Most decent cases nowadays have (the option of) a side window and if they have any form of cable management, then 80% of the time they have grommets to go with them.

750D?

Oh sorry, I forgot what they were called lol. Thanks for correcting me, and Yea, I was looking at the 750D but I can't buy it at memoryexpress, my local computer part dealer. They always sell out! 

NZXT h440. It is uber sexy

I was thinking about the H440 too, but, I'm looking for something that would fit a black/blue build. Its a really nice case none-the-less. Just wish they made one thats black with blue accents.

Fractal R4

The R4 looks nice but is it enough space?

The R4 looks nice but is it enough space?

Space for what?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Space for what?

Dual Radiator, SLI, cable management

Dual Radiator, SLI, cable management

Well it's been done many times before.

a3dc575e9ef2ef3c84a3fdf2706c5e1d.png

The Fractal Design Define R4 is the only suggestion you really need. Ignore all others.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I'd wait to see what the 450D brings to the table. Corsair George says we should see something on the 25th of this month

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Switch 810, it might be slightly over budget depending on location but it is a beautiful thing.

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/111-switch-810-case.html

If you aren't going as overkill then a phantom 530 isn't bad either (basically comes down to how much are you going to spend on watercooling)?

I'll also give a mention of phanteks enthoo primo ultimate

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes813pbl

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)