Asus N10J Netbook

Does anyone on here know where I can find an Asus N10J Netbook. They were a bad little netbook with a Nvidia dedicated card and a Atom Cpu. I used to play Snes emulators, N64, and half life in class all the time. They were not anything special but I'm putting together my collection of old hardware I had when growing up. I've checked all the usual sites, ebay. ect. but If anyone has any leads on a broken or working one, Id be grateful.  

• 3 months later...

Hey, sorry I couldn't help but sign up when I saw your post. I actually have an Asus N10Jc that I'm thinking of parting with. We'll toying with the idea anyway, I'm pretty fond of it. 

I bought it in late 2009 / early 2010 from memory, and it has been a great machine over the years. I've even still got the original sleeve, DVD drive and mouse that came with it. Might even have the restore discs somewhere too. 

It's in pretty good shape, a couple of minor marks, but nothing serious and running fine. It's got 2GB RAM, a fresh 9 cell battery, new-ish keyboard. Currently running a dual-boot setup (Windows XP and Debian Sid). I've been mostly using it to play  Star Wars KOTOR on the bus to work since it's mostly too slow for general purpose stuff now (especially if you need to open a Web browser).

Why am I thinking of getting rid of it? My other laptop was a ThinkPad X220, and I decided to replace them both with something I could use for both gaming and general-purpose... Ended up with an Alienware 13. The X220 is sold, but I have not advertised the N10J yet.

Cheers, 

John