Can you use sony HX60 as a webcam

RTX 3090

Can I use my Sony HX60 as a webcam using the USB port, don't have a capture card and need a broadcast camera (quickly, can't wait a week for a capture card to arrive)

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You need a capture device.

Is there no way to do it with USB like you can with some other cybershot cameras

1 minute ago, RTX 3090 said:

Is there no way to do it with USB like you can with some other cybershot cameras

It does not seem that it has the capability to stream it's data over usb. Thus sadly no option. Can't you just get a cheap usb capture card and order it on amazon? Should come in a couple days.

Just now, jaslion said:

It does not seem that it has the capability to stream it's data over usb. Thus sadly no option. Can't you just get a cheap usb capture card and order it on amazon? Should come in a couple days.

Is it possible to do it via WiFi by any chance as it has that. Need it up and running ASAP. Can it stream direct to youtube if I enter my credentials using a play memories app or something

9 minutes ago, RTX 3090 said:

Is it possible to do it via WiFi by any chance as it has that. Need it up and running ASAP. Can it stream direct to youtube if I enter my credentials using a play memories app or something

It does not seem it can do that. If you need something now and have a android phone you can use droidcam to get a usb link with a camera feed on the pc.