Screws to run push pull on an arctic freezer 280mm

Haak

I want to run pushpull on my arctic freezer 280mm. I am buying a 5 pack https://www.arctic.ac/en/P14-PWM-PST/ACFAN00138A My question is do you get screws for the AIO when you buy fans or do i need to buy them seperate? And if I do need to buy them seperate. How to i know what size and length to get? Thx for any help you can provide!

The fans do not include radiator screws. Chech if they were provided with your AiO in the frist place. If not, just contact arctic and you'll get them.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

22 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The fans do not include radiator screws. Chech if they were provided with your AiO in the frist place. If not, just contact arctic and you'll get them.

The aio did not provide extra screws. I was also hoping that I didn't have to go through arctic as it would take some time. 

Just now, Haak said:

The aio did not provide extra screws. I was also hoping that I didn't have to go through arctic as it would take some time. 

Then just take out 1 screw, measure it and then order some online.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just grab some 6/32 30mm screws from the hardware store. Some washers too.