Asus tuf rtx 3080 OC

leonardmartin29

The backorders run deep, so it's tough to say.

You may have to give yourself a few options rather than just being dead set on the TUF.

Unless of course you have unlimited patience.

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

The backorders run deep, so it's tough to say.

You may have to give yourself a few options rather than just being dead set on the TUF.

Unless of course you have unlimited patience.

my whole color scheme was built on the asus tuf. i could get a non oc version but i dont see them becoming available anytime soon either. i thought about buying a cheap gpu for now as i have neither one in my system and then i can actually play games while waiting for a new 3080

I would try aiming for a more cards than just one then you could probably get one pretty fast (Not super fast but faster)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, leonardmartin29 said:

my whole color scheme was built on the asus tuf. i could get a non oc version but i dont see them becoming available anytime soon either. i thought about buying a cheap gpu for now as i have neither one in my system and then i can actually play games while waiting for a new 3080

Not a bad idea at all.

Who knows, Radeon 6000 series could balance out the demand, freeing up some 3080 TUFs and we'll see some before Christmas, but it's tough to say considering murmurs about their availability aren't much better.

19 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Not a bad idea at all.

Who knows, Radeon 6000 series could balance out the demand, freeing up some 3080 TUFs and we'll see some before Christmas, but it's tough to say considering murmurs about their availability aren't much better.

i thought about buying a gpu for now and then giving it to a friend when i can find a 3080 in stock. my friend has a intel 6500 with a evga gtx680 so i figure a 1660 super or rtx2060 would be a great upgrade for him

Very doubtful, to put it into perspective I brought a EVGA 3080 on release day at a major UK retailer and since the release day only 1800 max orders have been shipped out of 5000. While production has obviously ramped up going from 10's of cards per week per manufacturer in early october to now getting close to 100 per week per manufacturer I still have my doubts all the outstanding orders will be shipped before christmas

Day 1 orders haven't been filled yet.

I don't expect those orders to fill till the december/januari (also what my retailer told me)

They don't expect the rest of the queue to be filled by February here, so it'll be a while before most people see their card