New laptop... wanted to buy now I can't

Hello, 

Recently i lost my MSI GV62 7RD due to water bootle leaking in bag... I wasn't too sad as it was very annoying laptop that sometimes worked properly and sometimes behaved like an old piece of crap that couldn't even run LoL and valorant on lowest details. After few recommendations i set my mind on Asus zenbook UX534FTC with 1650TI i decided to buy this laptop due to few factors:

* It was lightweight - I am right now a contractor in company that doesn't allow any backpacks and bags that are opaque. Also recently I travel a bit more and i wouldn't have to carry overweight laptop with me. 
* It had good specs
* screenpad would be usefull for me
* It looked good :)

Unfortunately, It wasn't cheap (6500 zł in polish shops) 

I planned to buy it after new year after saving some money, but recently when i visited shops page of this laptop i saw that this product is not available anymore.  
 ASUS webpage showed that they  have a new line of laptops presented but none of them seems to have similar spec like this one... 
I checked ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 but it has only 1050Ti and costs over 8000 zł which is way above what i can pay for it.

Also i looked on ASUS ZenBook Pro UX580 but it costs even more and has same GPU. 

Could anyone recommend similar laptop to UX534FTC that is still available on which i could play R6 Siege , Valorant and WoW with friends when I am away from my PC ?

Is buying from another EU country an option? The laptop might still be sold there at a decent price. I just checked and a few German stores still sell this laptop. The asus store also doesn´t sell it here

I am searching for it on other websites right now :) 

7 minutes ago, Filipk2 said:

I am searching for it on other websites right now :) 

Here is a link to a German price comparison website. It sadly is only German but you can surely read the specs:
https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/200150492_-zenbook-15-ux534ftc-a8116t-asus.html

The model however has only the 1650 and not the 1650 ti version as you mentioned. Do you have the specific model number?

Yeah I just noticed I wrote Ti by mistake :D it is supposed to be 1650 

EDIT:

Thanks for that link, prices are much better than on amazon.de

15 minutes ago, Filipk2 said:

Yeah I just noticed I wrote Ti by mistake :D it is supposed to be 1650 

EDIT:

Thanks for that link, prices are much better than on amazon.de

No problem 😇
I am not sure if you want to have different specs but the cheapest shop deltatecc ships to poland for 9,90 €. I did not check the other but feel free to ask.

edit:
this forum will only notify people when you quote them or @name in your post.

@Teddy07got it , good to know :) 
Comparing pricing of this laptop to shipping 9.90 doesn't seem to be a big price :D 
Lets hope it will be the same price after new year. 

THANK YOU very much for help.

8 minutes ago, Filipk2 said:

@Teddy07got it , good to know :) 
Comparing pricing of this laptop to shipping 9.90 doesn't seem to be a big price :D

Yes,
I should have explained my point differently. I wanted to point out that this shop does ship EU wide because quite a number of shops do not ship to other countries, even if it is within the EU.

8 minutes ago, Filipk2 said:

THANK YOU very much for help.

no problem 😀