Mad Catz Mouse Mat modding

Hy.I just got a mouse mat from madcazt it is the biggest oine you can get from them the one wher you can place the keyboard and mouse as well.The problem is with this mouse mnat is that the edge is not sttanding together,it needs the needlework around the edges like other manufacturees do.What could i do to solve this issue are there any material would be good to not fall behind the quality of the mouse mats if i mod this one with around the edges?

In short moude mat edges started to have slices of the surface that i use i want to make sure by modding it  around the edges that this will notr happen with maybe a a needlework.What is the material that most of the matufacturers use at thos edfes around the mouse mat to close then down?Thank you.

The mat i have problem with.
https://www.madcatz.com/En/Product/Detail/glide38

This is what is missing around the edges:

https://printyourpad.com/

REINFORCED EDGE STITCHING

This mouse pad is built to last and has high quality stitching around its edges to ensure it doesn't fray or fall apart like other mouse pads. Greatly increases the lifespan and the aesthetics of the mousepad. Optimal stitch size helps prevent you from rubbing your wrists on the edges which can cause a skin irritation.

24 minutes ago, Deus87 said:

Hy.I just got a mouse mat from madcazt it is the biggest oine you can get from them the one wher you can place the keyboard and mouse as well.The problem is with this mouse mnat is that the edge is not sttanding together,it needs the needlework around the edges like other manufacturees do.What could i do to solve this issue are there any material would be good to not fall behind the quality of the mouse mats if i mod this one with around the edges?

In short moude mat edges started to have slices of the surface that i use i want to make sure by modding it  around the edges that this will notr happen with maybe a a needlework.What is the material that most of the matufacturers use at thos edfes around the mouse mat to close then down?Thank you.

The mat i have problem with.
https://www.madcatz.com/En/Product/Detail/glide38

This is what is missing around the edges:

https://printyourpad.com/

REINFORCED EDGE STITCHING

This mouse pad is built to last and has high quality stitching around its edges to ensure it doesn't fray or fall apart like other mouse pads. Greatly increases the lifespan and the aesthetics of the mousepad. Optimal stitch size helps prevent you from rubbing your wrists on the edges which can cause a skin irritation.

I think you answered your own question with the most simple way of doing that. Why not just add the stitching?

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Well yes, basicly as i always do i just want to know is ther a company that does snicting for mouse mats?Mine is very thin...But i like the surface..