Honey

joe_mama69

Is it smarter to buy custom built on pcpartpicker and use honey or should I use pcpartpicker to find the correct website and buy everything individually while using honey to save money?

7 minutes ago, joe_mama69 said:

Is it smarter to buy custom built on pcpartpicker and use honey or should I use pcpartpicker to find the correct website and buy everything individually while using honey to save money?

If you feel strong in making the config yourself ( you know what MB to pick in order to match CPU and GPU ) + power supply ( powerful enough to hold the whole config up) then you'll be good with buying parts individually and checking where you can buy cheaper.

If you are lazy and not really intending to save up money, or just would like to stick to something which is reliable and checked use pcpartpicker

14 minutes ago, Dream Machines Official said:

If you feel strong in making the config yourself ( you know what MB to pick in order to match CPU and GPU ) + power supply ( powerful enough to hold the whole config up) then you'll be good with buying parts individually and checking where you can buy cheaper.

thank you. btw pcpartpicker shows which website so if your planning on building a pc then go there if your after saving money

1 minute ago, joe_mama69 said:

thank you. btw pcpartpicker shows which website so if your planning on building a pc then go there if your after saving money

Oh, I didn't know. Thank you for pointing this out! :)

Check both.
A low price on 1 website with a smaller honey discount may be worse than a higher price with a better discount on another.

Shop around as much as you can for the best prices.