PC Randomly Freezing then restarting?

Hi all,

Been running into an issue lately with my computer freezing without warning and then going to black and restarting. No page file is created ( I changed the drive its sent to double check ). I thought that it could be the graphics card as one of the times it froze and went a weird green colour, as shown in the picture. I had warranty on the graphics card and have had a replacement since then. Today its frozen again and I am lost on what could be the issue. I have listed my specifications below any help would be appreciated. Its only been freezing whilst I've been browsing the internet / watching youtube never whilst I've been playing games and putting it under load.

I9-9900k (Currently on the asus "super" overclock at 4.8ghz, I had it on the extreme running at 5ghz but I felt uncomfortable with the amount of voltage and temperature so brought it back down)

NZXT Kracken x73

32GB Corsair Vengance 3200mhz (note I have done the windows memory tester and it came back all healthy)

2070 super (MSI)

Corsair 850W power supply 

Asus ROG Strix Z390-H

Windows is installed on a Samsung MZVLW256

If i'm missing any other info that would be helpful as well let me know.

Thanks

20201010_192516.jpg

Not really sure what it could be, my guess is that maybe your PSU might be a bit cooked or maybe a cable is internally damaged or something.

Could also maybe be a dodgey PCIE slot or even corrupt driver install.

Don't take my word for anything though because it seems like it could be a few things, hopefully someone with more knowledge sees this and knows.

I'm almost 90% sure that this is your PSU.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p