my Xbox ONE X will not turn on properly

baconman699

my Xbox ONE x is not turning on correctly it will turn on and light up the sensor (LED)  then turn off after a minute of waiting it will not post to my TV no matter what port i plug it into also my controller wont connect it will plug in to the side then even with or without batteries flash on and off till it turns off also even after cold shutdown it will still not work no idea what to do....

too bad xbox ones dont have the 4 rings around the power led, those rings were more sacred and true then the texts themselves.

also, as far as i know of there isnt much you can do when it comes to troubleshooting.

as long as you havent opened up your xbox before, you should still have a warranty sticker on it?

1 minute ago, GoodEnough said:

too bad xbox ones dont have the 4 rings around the power led, those rings were more sacred and true then the texts themselves.

also, as far as i know of there isnt much you can do when it comes to troubleshooting.

as long as you havent opened up your xbox before, you should still have a warranty sticker on it?

NOPE no fucking warrantie

Just now, baconman699 said:

well that isnt to say that you cant at least send it in for repairs, for a cost of course, but as a customer there isnt much else you can do.

at least i dont believe so

14 hours ago, baconman699 said:

This is why extended warranties are so important. I paid $45 for mine from Amazon for a four year plan with accidental damage coverage. That's nothing on a $500 console. It's going to pay off as well because my drive just failed with no warning a couple of days ago. Disc spins and you can hear the laser motor moving around but it won't read discs.

Do you have any kind of homeowner or renter's insurance? Some policies offer a device protection plan. I know my parent's have one under their homeowner's insurance and it is actually surprisingly cheap and covers every device they own. They just have to submit the serial numbers of everything they want covered. 

7 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

This is why extended warranties are so important. I paid $45 for mine from Amazon for a four year plan with accidental damage coverage. That's nothing on a $500 console. It's going to pay off as well because my drive just failed with no warning a couple of days ago. Disc spins and you can hear the laser motor moving around but it won't read discs.

Do you have any kind of homeowner or renter's insurance? Some policies offer a device protection plan. I know my parent's have one under their homeowner's insurance and it is actually surprisingly cheap and covers every device they own. They just have to submit the serial numbers of everything they want covered. 

well i don't also even if i still had a warranty before taking the console apart it still was bought used so no luck anyways