Okay Even though I’ve watched like a trillion LTT videos I just have some questions I am doing my first pc build and I want to do this 

parts list:

Lian Li Dynamic White O11 case

AMD 3900x

Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming 

16Gb Corsair Vengance RAM

I’m shooting for a frosty/glacier vibe to my build but unsure what other parts would good for this build because I want to do content creation and streaming hence the reason I went with AMD more cores and threads 

Well you didn't specify a budget but I would suggest M.2 drive and/or SATA SSD. Also a video card so that you get something on your monitor. Maybe the best RTX 30 you can afford but I think Nvidia is better for streaming due to the built in nvenc encoder so I would go with RTX. Asus Dual has a "frosty/glacier" (white) at least on the GTX 10 cards. Not seen the cooler for RTX for the Dual model. 

Whats your budget? If your budget fits get 32 Gigs of RAM. get some storage, prefrably 500 gig ~ m.2 boot drive and a 2-3 TB HDD for data storage. Also a graphics card is important to get somethin on screen. You can get the 30 series Nvidia now but should wait till 28th to see if AMD has the stuff you want at lower price