Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Artifacting only in 1440p.

I bought a new display port lead because i thought it was causing artifacting, i recorded my screen and it didn't show up so i ruled out GPU problem. New displayport lead arrives and no change, so i was thinking maybe the connector. Tried a different monitor it worked, but it was only 1080p. so i tested the monitor i have the problem on in 1080p instead of 1440p. and it works. i have no idea where to go from here.

 

Attached a video of the problem.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

dose your monitor support gsync compatible and have you got gsync enabled?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamiePCMR said:

dose your monitor support gsync compatible and have you got gsync enabled?

Yes and Yes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guffmaw said:

Yes and Yes 

I think that's the problem. Try disabling it and see if it continues. I'm having same kind of problem but at 144hz when having it enabled.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JamiePCMR said:

I think that's the problem. Try disabling it and see if it continues. I'm having same kind of problem but at 144hz when having it enabled.

Nope Disabling GSYNC did not improve it, neither did putting my refresh rate to 60/144 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guffmaw said:

Nope Disabling GSYNC did not improve it, neither did putting my refresh rate to 60/144 

Strange that. Sorry it didn't help. Have you tried using just HDMI?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes HDMI work, but need DP for 144hz. 

10 minutes ago, JamiePCMR said:

Strange that. Sorry it didn't help. Have you tried using just HDMI?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As an update to this i found if i turn 10bit colour to 8bit it fixes it, is this a monitor defect this panel is meant to be 10bit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×